Eastern WA Foray 2018
May 11th, 12th and 13th: Eastern Washington Foray
(staying in Cle Elum)
REGISTER NOW BEFORE DEADLINE OF APRIL 17TH.
TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION EMAIL
Trisha Swanson @ email@example.com or
Melodie Gates @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments can be made via PayPal on the EasternWAForay2018-webpage
Please click the "Pay Now" button and you will be taken to paypal to pay.
PLEASE contact email@example.com for room pricing and more information about this foray before going to PayPal to pay.
To pay with a credit card, when your on PayPal login screen scroll down to the pay by debit credit card link option.
or make check payable to:
SSMC and mail to
1631 Lana Lane SW,
Tumwater, WA 98512.
If you have any questions please contact either of the above via email.
This is a members only trip, with a variety of accommodations available, which range from $30 to $75 per person for the weekend. Bedding and towels are provided for people staying in the lodge. This is a NO PET facility. This is a great time to meet and get to know your fellow mushroom members and enjoy great food! We have Friday and Saturday night potluck dinners. There are two kitchens for our use, and several refrigerators. You provide your own food and beverages.
Friday night we determine where we will be hunting morels on Saturday.
There will be several groups you can choose to join for the hunt. Sunday you are on your own.
Please do not come to the property before 4:00 pm on Friday, May 11th to check in.
We need to be all cleaned up and out by 10:00 am on Sunday, May 13th.
Items to bring:
• Appropriate clothes and mushroom hunting gear
• Water and Food
• Orange Vest, whistle, & First Aid/Emergency Kit
• No permit is required when collecting mushrooms for personal use within the Cle Elum and
• Wenatchee River Ranger Districts of the Wenatchee National Forest
• Collecting up to 3 gallons of any type of mushroom per person per day is permitted.
• A permit must be obtained to collect over 3 gallons of mushrooms daily
• Collecting matsutake mushrooms is not permitted at any time in the Wenatchee Natl Forest.
• Detailed information is at http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/wenatchee/passes/products/