Mason County Public Works page to see if Skokomish Valley Rd is closed.
Sunday, November 12th 9:00 am until 2:00 pm
Eastern WA Big House Foray
May 19th, 20th and 21st: Eastern Washington Foray
(staying in Cle Elum)
If you would like to pay for your lodging at the Big House for this foray using PayPal. Please click the "pay for foray here" button below, it will take you to paypal to pay. (We had to use the donate button, but it is actually the pay button).
NO EARLY CHECK-INS
Please do not come to the property before 2:00 pm on Friday, May 19th.
Check-in is no earlier then 2:00 pm on Friday and we need to be out by 12:00 am on Sunday the 21st.
So Cle Elum Foray Reliability Release Download - PDF
So Cle Elum Foray Hold Harmless Pets Download - PDF
Items to bring
- Bedding (bedroll or sheets and blankets). Inn has beds with mattresses.
- Clothes and mushrooming equipment
- Water and Food (Potluck food)
- No permit is required when collecting mushrooms for personal use within the Cle Elem and Wenatchee River Ranger Districts of the Wenatchee National Forest
- Collecting up to 3 gallons of any type mushrooms per person per day is permitted. A permit must be obtained to collect over 3 gallons of mushrooms daily or to commercially collect mushrooms.
- Collecting matsutake mushrooms is not permitted at any time
- Detailed information is at http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/wenatchee/passes/products/