South Sound Mushroom Club
The South Sound Mushroom Club is dedicated to the finding, identification, and eating of mushrooms. Our primary events are monthly meetings, forays (mushroom hunts) during mushroom seasons, weekend getaways, and participation in local mushroom-related events. You may join the club by paying annual membership dues at a club meeting, foray, or on our Join SSMC page. Please see the Join SSMC page for more information.
Next SSMC Meeting - Survivors' Banquet
Tuesday, December 17th at 7:00 PM. (6:30-7:00 room setup and social time)
- What you need to know or bring:
- Bring a potuck item (label with ingredients if it contains, mushrooms, dairy, wheat, nuts or meat)
- Be Fancy and bring your own plates and utensils (We will have paper plates etc available if you don't want to be fancy)
- If you have an item you'd like to bring for the auction, There will be bidding slips ready for you when you arrive.
- Bring your checkbook and bid on the auction items. There's usually some wonderful items.
- Most of all Have Fun!
Agenda will be as follows:
- 7:00 Welcome
- 7:10 Potluck begins!
- Enjoy some yummy food, good conversation, holiday music and bid on a silent auction item
- 8:00 A word from your outgoing President & Awards
- 8:15 Election of 2020 Officers
- 8:30 Silent Auction ends
- 9:00 Lights Out until 2020
- December 12 - Film - Fantastic Fungi at OFS - Q/A with Paul Stamets - sold out :(
- December 28 - January 2 - Film - Fantastic Fungi at OFS. Yeah more showings for those that missed out on the 12th.
Meetings are 3rd Tuesday of each month (except May-August)
Capital Vision Christian Church <<< Map
Olympia, WA 98506